10.4.07

Amazon US Chart Watch


I was just reading an article about how the UK Amazon chart was shaping up today and it got me interested in our very own US version. So I went and looked, just like everyone else can and saw some interesting things. It's still a Nintendo dominated list.

At number one, not suprisingly, is Super Paper Mario for the Wii. It was released today and that is why I am not suprised. Number 2 is the XBOX 360 version of Guitar Hero II. Guitar Hero is just fun to play. No way around it. I can't wait for Guitar Hero III coming to the Wii in Late 2007. Then from number 3 through number 8 it's all Nintendo, including the Wii console at 5. For Number 9, it's the new release of Lord Of The Rings Online and rounding out the top 10 is Wii Play.

For the fanboys on all sides, especially the Nintendo side, the PS3 is clocked in at #12 and the XBOX 360 is sitting at #29.

No comments: