17.4.07

Why an 80 GB PS3?


Can someone please tell me, in this day in age, why SONY would go from 60 GB to 80 GB for their internal hard drive?

Is it just me or is this the silliest thing I have ever heard of. They just dropped the 20 GB model and now they go from 60 - 80. Just when I was thinking my 100 GB external HD was small. These aren't iPODS for goodness sakes. Come-on SONY at least go up to 120 and double down. Heck, the gamers already buying the PS3 aren't going to mind spending a few extra bucks to get a mammoth HD. Since I am already not buying one at these prices you have nothing to worry about. And also, what would be the point of an 80 GB HD when the new XBOX 360 Elite is coming out with 120 GB. Don't you want to keep up with Microsoft. What? Chicken? I know. It's probably all the money your losing on each console. You don't want to lose anymore than you have to.

Let me know how you feel. Would 20 GB really make that big a difference?

No comments: